One of the most popular styles of gold chains is Cuban link chains. It is ahead of others in terms of style, durability, and quality. It is considered the fruit of the evolution of the hip-hop jewelry movement that rose to prominence in the 1970s and got its Latin-style name because it was popular in Miami's Cuban enclaves.
As the years went by and hip-hop artists became mainstream themselves, Cuban chain links remained a vital part of the artist's swagger. So, what makes the chain so unique?
- Cuban chains come in various weights, thicknesses, and lengths, so they serve as an excellent base for wearing your most delicate pendants.
- If you prefer the extravagant style, the Cuban chain is great because it has a relatively flat surface that can be adorned with diamonds or gemstones.
- It is versatile. It can be worn as a necklace or bracelet and comes in a variety of lengths and widths.
The chain is a somewhat controversial accessory for a man, especially in recent years. But the Cuban Link Chain combines classic style with modern touches that are perfect for all people with different preferences.
How to wear the Cuban chain?
- Big chain is not an indicator of wealth - it is unnecessary to wear a massive chain as sometimes it highlights the lack of taste rather than status.
- There can be too many precious stones - you should dazzle everyone with your powerful masculine energy and not with the sparkle of gems in the sun.
- One neck - one chain - it always looks many times more profitable than a hundred.
- Match jewelry to clothes - thickness, length, material, pendant - all this is important and depends solely on what you decide to wear.
So, YB Soul Diamond Jewelry is happy to announce the start of Cuban Link Chains sales. You can write us with your custom order and we will create jewelry for you.